Tuesday 24 April 2012

Eye flicks!

Firstly, sorry I havn't posted in a while I've been so busy! But i'm back with another post :)

So the one part of make up I've always been uhh not the best at.. is doing flicks with liquid eyeliner! I can never seem to make them even and I prefer them more triangular than a curvy flick which I find even harder! However the other day I tried it again and I was actually kind of proud of myself!

Yes, I am aware that this looks like a cyclops!
I used No7 Stay Perfect Eyeshadow in Wheatsheaf, Rimmel Exaggerate Liquid Eyeliner, Natural Collection Black Eyeliner and Natural Collection Lash Build Mascara in Black.

I also added a picture of my lips as I used a lip gloss I havn't used before, I got it for christmas in a No7 set and its kind of a browny red but as you can see its really pale when you put it on! I'm not sure what it's called but it only came in the christmas sets and so won't be available anymore. However i'd definitely recommend No7 lipglosses!

So please let me know if you've got any tips on the liquid eyeliner as I know this was just a lucky day haha! 

Emily xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment