Wednesday 17 October 2012

OOTD & NOTD

Hey guys!

So just a quick post on my outfit and nails of the day :)

I'm just off to work today so we have to dress smart but not overly smart..

Black skinny jeans from Primark £11
Button up shirt/blouse from Outfit (in Wales) I can't remember how much it was, I bought it a year ago!
Dark red jumper from Primark mens section! The sleeves are quite long but hey I fold them up £8
Black converse from Office were £40 at the time, I think they've gone up slightly now
Pink ribbon for breast cancer awareness :)

Then I put on my oversized black skull scarf and big coat to keep warm on the journey :) and of course take my handbag! I just put my hair in a plait down to serious bad hair day! 


I painted my nails last night and decided to go for these colours as they remind me of Christmas and the angel on top of the tree :) yes I realise it is a few months away but I am already sooo excited! I used a Rimmel base coat, Revlon pale pink colour, Barry M silver glitter and my No7 top coat :)

 Emily xxx

7 comments:

  1. love your nails
    http://joannavictoria-x.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look lovely and your hair is gorgeous :) xxx.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love this outfit, the colour of that jumper is gorgeous, oh and you have such nice hair- major envy!
    i love your blog, i've just starte following, you just come across as being so lovely!
    please pop over and say hi at some point, i'd love to chat!
    hope to hear from you soon,
    laura x

    http://ilikecrayonsxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you, main reason I liked it is the colour! :) thank you, i'll have a looky at your blog :) xxx

      Delete
  4. Your nails look fab hun:) very christmassy indeed!:D xx

    ReplyDelete