Thursday 20 December 2012

LUSH: Snow Fairy

Hey guys!
 


So before work last week I accidently popped into lush and accidently bought this shower gel and also some bath bombs...  I'd seen so much about this on blogs and youtube so decided to go check it out and OMG. It smells absolutely amazing, the bottle says it smells like candy floss and pear drops and that is exactly what it smells like! I only bought the small bottle to see if I liked it but seeing as they only bring it out over Christmas I may have to buy the bigger version before it goes!

After I've used this my whole bathroom smells amazing and I can smell it on my skin for a while. Overall, I absolutely love it. I would definitely recommend this if you're a girly girl and love pink, sparkles and sweet smells. The pink star bubble bar which I can't remember what it's called, apparently it smells like this which is amazing so I will definitely be going to pick up that! I also bought two bathbombs, the butterball and dragons egg, so I will be posting about those soon!

5 sleeps till Christmas! Eeeeeeeek!

Emily xxx 

4 comments:

  1. I've literally heard everyone rave about this product! Gonna have to snatch it up before it goes away till next Christmas!

    http://thumbelinalillie.com
    Megan xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great review I'm dying to go buy this shower gel so cute.

    pocockins.blogspot.com
    Sophie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this shower gel if you haven't already u have to get the Magic wand bubble bar version.
    check out my review http://joannavictoria-x.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. really wanna try this product, everyone's being talking about it!

    http://emma-sally.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete