Friday 5 April 2013

March favourites


So this is the first monthly favourites i've ever done, mainly because by the time I get round to sorting it out it's the next month.. I've got a day off work today so I have the perfect opportunity to get this done! 

My first favourite product is my MAC lipstick in impassioned. You may have seen this in my recent post when I first got it and I was so excited about it, now I've actually used it and I absolutely love it! The formula is 'amplified creme' and it is so lovely, really creamy and also has great staying power. The main reason I love it is the colour, it's a bright pink with blue undertones, but not tooo bright or neony at all! The perfect girly colour for nights out! I will be wearing this tomorrow night!

Mac impassioned

 Another product I posted about recently is the Garnier BB cream. I have been wearing this to work every day since I bought it and I love it as an everyday product. It just adds a bit of colour and makes my skin look better whilst still looking natural. Perfect to give my skin a break when i'm not doing anything special!

Garnier BB cream

 A fairly recent purchase is the Collection lasting perfection concealer. The whole blogging world has this concealer and I can't believe i've only just got round to buying it! I've wanted it for a while and have no idea why it's never made it's way into my shopping basket.. But one day it did and I am very glad! I love this as an under eye concealer as I find it really brightens up the area and makes me look less tired. Such good quality for the price!

Collection lasting perfection concealer - under eyes. Also Mac impassioned
  
The hair oil I actually bought in Primark, I was at the till when I saw it so just picked it up to give it a go. It was £2.50 and the brand 'hask'. I'd seen a few bloggers and youtubers mention this brand before so was surprised to see it in good old Primark. I used it a couple of times but the past month i've been using it every time I've washed my hair, you only need a small amount as you can see I've only used half the bottle and it is a tiny bottle! Since using this my hair has been soo much softer and feels in much better condition. My hair has also grown a bit, not much but it has only been a month and for ages my hair has been at the stage where it just stopped growing so i'm excited to carry on using this and hopefully get some more growth!

Longer hair! Shall I do an outfit post? I'm sure you're all gagging to know where I got this from
 So the last one of my favourites is this eyeshadow brush from Ecotools. I've been using this loads to apply my base colour and it's just a lovely soft brush and the perfect size. I often find some brushes a bit too big but this is a great size so i've been loving using this! 

So that's it for my March favourites, hopefully I will get round to doing an April favourites next month! What has been your favourite product from March?

Emily xxx 

4 comments:

  1. That hair oil is unbelievable! Definitely holy grail material! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Mac lipstick, i love bright pinks atm :)
    Wow Primark? I must try this hair oil for sure!
    You're so pretty, your hair is amazing and you have such lovely eyes too.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is my new favourite colour! Awww thank you! xx

      Delete