Sunday 28 July 2013

Face of the day; cat eyes


Hello ladies! (and gentlemen)

Just a quick FOTD post today, I was in the mood for a darker eye than my usual fairly natural look so I decided to do whack out the gel liner. I've been wearing a darker eye a lot more recently, I think I like the dark eye/white blonde hair thing. 

My biggest frustration with this photo is my frrrrrrrrrickin eyebrows. They just don't like to behave recently, I don't know what's happened to them. I'm on the look out for new eyebrow product so any recommendations down there in the comments will be much appreciated. So, onto the actual point of this post...

What I've got on my face.

Estee Lauder double wear foundation
Collection lasting perfection concealer
Rimmel stay matte powder
GOSH bronzing pearls
Dainty Doll blusher in 'you are my sunshine'
Natural collection 'crushed walnut' eyeshadow in my brows
Elf clear eyebrow mascara
Elf eyeshadow primer
Naked 2 palette
Bobbi Brown black gel liner
Maybelline rocket volume mascara
Elf matte lip colour in natural

Do you like winged liner? What's your favourite eyebrow product?

Emily xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment