Tuesday 13 August 2013

Chihuahuas and cocktails






In this recent sunny weather i've developed quite a thing for cocktails in pub/bar gardens. There's a lovely bar in my town which does 2 for 1 cocktails all day everyday so me and my work friends have become regular customers on our days off! It's so nice to just relax in the sun and have a laugh with a couple of yummy drinks!

On a trip here last week I wore a recent purchase from Forever 21 which has got to be one of my top favourite tops at the moment! I love animals and this cute little chihuahua top just had to be mine, I bought this on a trip to London just over a week ago in the Oxford Street store which is amaaaaaazing! I can't remember the exact price but it was pretty decent, I think somewhere around the £12 mark. I was feeling a lazy outfit day so threw on a pair of jeans and my favourite Converse.

What's your favourite cocktail? Do you like animal tees?

Emily xxx

6 comments:

  1. I tried to make myself a drink the other day and I FAILED! Do you make them yourself? If so, how? (: You're really pretty btw and I love the T-shirt!

    xo, Kat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These ones I didn't but I can make a few! My favourite is archers, vodka, orange juice and grenadine syrup which is like red fruity syrup :) Aww thank you! xx

      Delete
  2. I don't drink, but that looks good! lol You are so cute :)

    www.hudasbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They were veeeery yummy! :) Haha really thanks! xx

      Delete
  3. love the top!
    Also... I've nominated you for the Liebster award over on my blog, I would love to see the reply to your questions! www.hollssmarie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete