Saturday 24 August 2013

Haul: Primark, h&m, Ebay, FeelUnique + more


Good evening! 

Despite trying to save money recently, there have been a few things i've somehow managed to justify buying. Now i'm writing this I realise I forgot to photograph a couple of pairs of jeans, a blue denim pair from Primark and a super skinny black pair from h&m which are so so comfy. I also forgot one top cos' i'm wearing it right now, and I still feel like i've missed more stuff out! But hey, I shall go on without them.

New Look - £7.99
New Look - £22.99
New Look - £12.99
Primark - £8
Primark - £4

Primark - £4

Primark - £4

Frilly socks £1.50 | Umbrella £4 | Necklace £2.50 | Ring £2.50 | Pink bracelet £2.50 | Cat socks £3ish | Tights £3.50 | All Primark | Cuff bracelet £3.99 New Look



Primark - £18
H&M £24.99
H&M £12.99

H&M £24.99
Ebay £8 inc p&p

Ebay £11.99 - zip has broken after a week :(
Cocoa Brown tan £7.99  Feel Unique | Brushes - £3-£10 Crownbrush | Rimmel Wake Me Up £4.98 Savers | Brit Rocks 'Curvy' lashes £1.99 each Savers
So that is most of the things I've brought recently, as you can see i'm starting to prepare for Autumn and Winter! Today was a rainy day but it actually kind of excited me for the next seasons and is definitely the reason I spent too much money shopping.. It also allowed me to wear my Kate Moss 107, woohoo!

What are you most excited about for Autumn/Winter?

Emily xxx

8 comments:

  1. Lovely blog!
    I'm definitely looking forward to the cost boots and scarves the most :)

    Please check out my blog and leave me some comments? I have a giveaway when I reach 100 followers xox

    coveredbygracee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. you got some really nice bits! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your ebay skort and primark tops! So excited for A/W- especially all the new primark stuff! ha! lovely blog, new follower
    Lydia Rose
    www.lydiarosexo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The cheaper bits aren't always the worst hey :)Me too!! Thank you xx

      Delete
  4. That ebay skirt and New Look dress is amazing! I love your latest little buys :)

    Jade xx

    www.fairytalekiss.co.uk

    ReplyDelete