Monday 16 September 2013

That skort #2 plus FOTN



Hello everyone!

You may have seen skort number one in a recent blog post, I was so happy with it I just had to buy skort number two. The first one I purchased is a black and white patterned one which you can see in this post here. I bought both skorts from the same seller on ebay and I would 100% recommend them. They are pretty good quality for the £8 price tag, including p&p and both skorts arrived in 2/3 days!

I paired it with a cropped top which showed the teeniest bit of stomach as the skorts are slightly high waisted. A spangly gold necklace from Primarni and my favourite jacket ever jazz it up a bit and yes, I did wear converse on a night out. I love wearing Converse out, I know this is criminal to some but I barely wear heels for the sake of my bad joints and when it comes to flats I don't wear much else. I like wearing a slightly dressier outfit with totally casual shoes.

Skort - Ebay here
Crop top - New Look
Necklace - Primark
Jacket - Glamorous at Republic
Shoes - Converse
Bag - Primark

On my face i'm wearing Estee Lauder double wear foundation and on my lips is Mac impassioned which i looooooove. I felt a bit naked without my fake eyelashes I usually wear on nights out but i've been trying to wear them less often recently and trying to feel comfortable without them!

Next on my wishlist is a coral skort and perhaps the super popular white one. Do you like skorts? My mum thinks it looks like it's from Wilma Flintstones wardrobe.

Emily xxx

2 comments:

  1. You are so pretty I literally want to throw up. But I mean that in a good way. Lol. Love your outfit in this post and I am definitely gonna follow you!


    Raven Rosie
    www.ravenrosie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha aww thank you, please don't throw up! Thanks will take a look at your blog :) xx

      Delete