Sunday 23 March 2014

OOTN | My New Favourite Dress



Hi everyone!

I spent last weekend with my best friend Sophie, which was so much fun, but also rather expensive! We went on a big shopping trip, had some yummy lunch at Zizzis and then went on a night out. I spent way too much money considering I'm supposed to be saving, oops! You can see everything I bought in my last post.

One of the things I bought was this dress which I have absolutely fallen in love with! It is actually almost knee length, which I would wear in the Spring and Summer with a cute pair of sandals. However, for a night out I felt a big more leg would be appropriate hehe. So I bought this little black belt to hitch it up a bit, don't worry it still wasn't crazy short! I actually really like how it looks with the belt, regardless of the length!

I then paired it with my new favourite boots, a simple black clutch and a good old red lip, courtesy of MAC Russian Red.

Dress - River Island
Belt - New Look
Boots - Amazon
Clucth - Primark
Lipstick - MAC Russian Red
Hair - Straighteners and a bit of Fudge texture spray

What do you think of the dress? How would you wear it?

Emily xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment